Website usage terms and conditions.
The term ‘OTARG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website . Our company registration number is 1123-116 NPO and registered in South Africa. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Type of browser used
- Pages indexed
- IP addresses
- Country and all other necessary information the company finds useful from time to time.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of services by OTARG is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, OTARG will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
OTARG shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.lawsofsouthafrica.up.ac.za/index.php/current-legislation.
accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for OTARG via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by OTARG separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
OTARG takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and OTARG chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Offices of the Occupational Therapy Africa Regional Group (OTARG) are situated at Hatfield Bridge Office Park, 213 Richard Street, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0083, South Africa.
OTARG may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Occupational Therapy Africa Regional Group (OTARG) based in South Africa trading as a non profit Organisation and with registration number 1123-116 NPO and 9 executive committee members.
OTARG contact details:
Hartffield Bridge Office Park, 213 Richard St, Hartfield, Pretoria, 0083
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org